Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: AGT Light blonde hair blue eyes.. need help with name!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do not know why, but she reminds me of Krissy from Three's Company. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm, this is going to take me awhile! LOL
    By the time I figure out her name, #26 will be here and Ill have to start all over again! HEHE.. oh well its fun!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member nicolej's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2003
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She looks very Nordic to me - I'd pick something Swedish or Norwegian or Dutch.
    Erika
    Katrina
    Sonja
    Britta
    Brigette

    I can't think right now.... But check out
    This SITE for different
    baby names from different countries. Try Germany, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Netherlands. I'll bet you'll find a beautiful one that matches your doll - and then you can also begin to weave a fascinating story about her background. One of my favorite parts of a doll is her character and history.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My daughter named her 22 Sarah Corrine. She is named after 2 members from the same family who help DD over the summer.

    Shelly

  5. #15
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOh! Thanks so much! I like Annika, Johanna is also very pretty... hmmm

  6. #16
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOHHH!!! I was just thinking by looking at these names with all the different countries, nationalities, etc... I think it would be neat if they made a Hawaiian doll! [img]smile.gif[/img] She would have long dark hair, be somewhat asian/polynesian looking... Think of all the beautiful names there are! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •